Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO – Sunny Isles Beach, FL ($65,000 – $80,000)
We are looking to add a detail oriented, proactive and high level Executive Assistant for our Chief Executive Officer. You will be supporting our CEO in all aspects of administrative duties and travel arrangements. Our CEO travels a lot to international destinations. You will have to be super organized, diligent and knowledgeable in all things office related.
- 5+ years of experience supporting high level leaders as an executive assistant is a must.
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel arrangement expertise is a must for both international and domestic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to assume responsibility, exercise sound judgment and discretion in the handling of highly confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and maintain liaison and effective working relationships, within the site as well as with corporate contacts.
- Ability to edit, proof, and prepare business correspondence and reports from draft or oral instructions and to compose correspondence independently.
- Ability to interact professionally with various levels of employees and outside representatives.
- Proactive attitude combined with sound judgement.
- Proven ability to multi-task and independently prioritize responsibilities.
- Prepare for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector and/or video conferencing units.
- Use Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Take notes and distribute meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages as needed.
- Provide complex international and domestic travel arrangements to our CEO as well as other employees and candidates coming in to interview with our senior leaders.
- Become familiar with the specific and detailed needs of the President and travel partners; create consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute revisions and/or cancellations.
- Accurately track expenses for the CEO by managing credit cards and receipts.
- Maintain high confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Coordinate and execute events and company outings.
- Coordinate communication within departments and follow up on issues as needed.
- Gather and analyze various information and data as well as assist in tracking department budgets as needed